LEDadvantage presents our newest Marine Water Separating Fuel Filter (Replaces Mercury #35-60494-1).
Please note that this is a spin on/spin off version, this fuel filter does not have the ability to attach the clear bowl.
- Designed specifically for marine conditions
- Replaces and are Interchangeable with Mercury #35-60494-1 & #35-807172
- Water separating 10 micron filter element
- 10 Micron filter element safely removes and filters water and small debris from the marine petrol. Spin on filter removes 98.8% emulsified water and foreign particles as small as 10 microns.
- Quality Viton Seals
- Will not separate 2 stroke oil from fuel so is suitable for pre-mixed fuel.
- Thread type: 11/16" 16 TPI
To Replace the element:
1. Drain the unit by loosening the drain screw
2. Loosen and remove the filter element
3. Loosen and remove the bowl from the filter element. Do not dispose of unless broken or damaged.
4. Wipe O-ring gland clean and coat bowl's sealing O-ring with clean oil or grease and place it back into the gland. Then tighten the bowl onto filter element firmly by hand.
5. Coat filter element's sealing O-ring with clean oil or grease and attach filter element onto filter head, and then tighten securely by hand.
6. Run engine and check for fuel leakage.