LEDadvantage presents our newest Marine Water Separating Fuel Filter to be used with fuel filter kits with the clear bowl at the bottom (Replaces Mercury #35-60494-1).
Clear Bowl not supplied.
- 100% Brand New Product in original packaging
- Designed specifically for marine conditions
- Replaces Mercury #35-60494-1
- Water separating 10 micron filter element
- 10 Micron filter element safely removes and filters water and small debris from the marine petrol.
To Replace the element:
1. Drain the unit by loosening the drain screw
2. Loosen and remove the filter element
3. Loosen and remove the bowl from the filter element. Do not dispose of unless broken or damaged.
4. Wipe O-ring gland clean and coat bowl's sealing O-ring with clean oil or grease and place it back into the gland. Then tighten the bowl onto filter element firmly by hand.
5. Coat filter element's sealing O-ring with clean oil or grease and attach filter element onto filter head, and then tighten securely by hand.
6. Run engine and check for fuel leakage.