LEDADVANTAGE introduces our NEW range of Composite Stainless Steel Capped Skin Fittings.
Manufactured from a durable high strength, engineered composite plastic bodies with non-corrosive highly polished stainless steel caps
These skin fittings are suitable for installation above the water line only.
Size is of the external diameter of the barbs, which is the internal diameter of a hose. Eg. 28mm Barb external diameter, suits a 28mm internal diameter hose.
Suitable for a wide range of marine applications.
Quick Product Specs:
- 100% Brand New Product
- Black Composite Plastic Bodies
- Stainless Steel Caps
- Quality Marine Product
- Suitable for above water line installations only
- Dual connection - barbed tail for hose and a BSP male thread. Barbed tail can be cut off if threaded male connection is to screw into valve.
- Barbs can be cut off to reduce size of the valve if required.
- Low profile to reduce drag.
Installation: Recessed/Flush Mount
19mm / 3/4" to 28mm / 1-1/8": 48mm Diameter Surface (A)
32mm / 1-1/4" to 38mm / 1-1/2": 60mm Diameter Surface (A)
1 x Composite Stainless Steel Skin Fitting - 28mm (1-1/8")