Product Code: LA-MA-0408
Made in Australia
Our tinned coated copper electrical cable/wiring has been manufactured to resist and reduce corrosion found over time in standard copper wiring.
Two Core Wire with External White Insulation Sheath
This listing is for 10m. Please note our 10m, 20m, 30m lengths are sold without spools.
**6mm – is an industry term that identifies cable size and is not CONDUCTOR CROSS SECTION AREA. Refer to product specifications below for outer diameter sizing and any other specifications required.
- 100% Brand New Product
- Suitable for applications up to 38A
- Tinned coated Copper Wiring to resist corrosion
- External flexible insulation white sheath
- Designed and manufactured for installation in harsh marine conditions.
- Stock is readily available for dispatch from our Sydney based warehouse.
Material Description: 2-core Tinned Copper Wiring enclosed in color sheath and double insulated in external white sheath.
Sheath Colors: Black + Red - White Outer Sheath
Current Rating: 38 Amp rating
Nominal Area: 4.5mm²
Conductor No. / Diameter (mm): 57/0.32mm
Insulation Thickness: 0.6mm
Sheath Thickness: 0.8mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (OD): 5.7mm x 9.6mm
Conductor: Tinned Copper Wire (TCW) TO AS/NZS 1125
Insulation: RoHS Compliant V90 P.V.C. to AS/NZS 3808
Sheath: RoHS Compliant 5V90 P.V.C. to AS/NZS 3808