LEDADVANTAGE is bringing you the next gen in underwater lighting. Designed to be retrofitted to your existing bung, simply remove the drain plug and housing, then install the Underwater Bung Light, no new holes required.
The Underwater Bung Light brings in the next gen of LED technology, COB (Chip On Board) feature allows multiple LED chips to be packed together working as a single lighting module providing a brighter lighting experience then ever before.
The Underwater Bung Light is ideal for boats, jet skis, inflatable boats or any vessel that has a bung.
Available in Blue or White LED.
- Replaces Bung, Designed specifically to retrofit into the 20mm bung location.
- No Drilling Required
- IP68 Protection Rated
- Epoxy resin with glass lens and nylon composite housing provides a water tight seal when submerged in water.
- Next Gen LED
- Single COD Hight power LED - COB (Chip On Board) technology allows multiple LED chips to be packed together as one lighting module.
- Designed For Peace Of Mind
- Supplied with 2m of tinned wire and stainless steel mounting hardware.
- ROHS / CE Certifed
- Complies with the Australian/New Zealand guidelines.
- Water-cooled: light needs to be submersed when in use.
Material: Expoxy Resin, Nylon Comosite, Glass
Voltage: 12v DC
Wattage: 6 Watts
Lumens: 500 Lumens
IP Rating: IP68
Dimensions: 54mm W x 85.5mm H x 32mm D
Wiring: 2m Tinned Copper
Bung hole cut-out: 20mm Diameter
Mounting holes center to center: 40mm
Light Angle: Spot 60-90 Degrees
1 x Underwater Bung light.
1 x 9mm x 100mm heat shrink with glue.
2 x 4mm x 68mm heat shrink with glue.
2 x Blue insulated butt splices.
2 x 8g 316G stainless steel screws.