100% Australian Business
Buy now, pay later!
The Bluefin P6CC Piranha NITRO are powerful yet compact surface mounted underwater lights suitable for boats up to approx 14 metres (45Ft). The LED unit is fully waterproof sealed in high impact optical polymer. The compact low profile design is suitable for transom and side mounting on most boats. Simple installation with one small 13mm cable entry hole and 3 x fastening screws. Screws, waterproof fuse holder & fuse are provided and a template & detailed installation manual is included in the box. 2 year warranty.
The P6CC has either a bronze base for glass boats or an alloy base specifically for aluminium boats with no need for a separating gasket.
The Bluefin P6CC Piranha colour change light allows you to showcase your boat in the colour of your choice. Bluefins' unique precision timing technology ensures continuous synchronisation of the lights - without the need for any costly external controllers. The light can be controlled with a toggle switch or the Bluefin light switch shown on a following page. Scrolling colours or stop on any colour.
They are available in both 12v~24v versions.
Who is Bluefin & where are they made?
Bluefin brand LED underwater lights are high quality lights - made in England to the highest standards. Bluefin manufacture a large range of underwater lights to suit all sizes of boats from small day boats to super yachts.
They use cutting edge and innovative technology to offer the best quality & performance.
Their quality assured products are made from the fi nest components and materials to provide breathtaking lighting solutions on all types of boats.
2 year limited warranty. All installation instructions must be adhered to.
- Powerful 2,700 fixture lumens light output. Max lamp lumens 6,000
- Surface mounting fully waterproof sealed in 3mm optical grade polymer lens
- Suits boats to approx 14 metre (45 Ft) length
- Very simple installation with just 1 small cable entry hole and 3 x screws
- Protection - under / over voltage - reverse polarity - thermal - hydro block
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Light depth 18mm. Light width 110mm.
- Wiring hole 13mm diameter. Cable length 1.8 metre
- 60 degree beam angle. Integral driver
- Supplied with waterproof fuse holder, fuse, S/S screws & installation manual
- AB2 bronze or marine grade aluminium base
- Suitable for both above and below waterline mounting
- Control the lights via a simple toggle switch or optional Bluefin rocker switch
- Almost infinite colour combinations obtainable. Strobe function
- Multi-voltage - suits both 12v & 24v. 12v 4 amp, 24v 2 amp
- 2 year limited warranty. All installation instructions must be adhered to.
Technical Specification: Download Here
Installation: Download Here
Mounting Type: Surface
Hole cut out size 15mm
Fixture Lumens 2700
Max Wattage 50 watts
Typical Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours
Voltage 12v/24v Multi-voltage
Power Draw 4 amps @ 12v / 2 amps @ 24v
Protection Over / Under Voltage, Over Current, Reverse Polarity protection, Active thermal protection. Hydro block technology.
Fixture Profile 17.6mm
Fixture Diameter 110mm
Lens Type 3mm Optical grade high impact polymer, Guard X Coating
Fixture Material AB2 Bronze (standard) or Aluminium
Beam Angle 60 Degree
Type Approval RINA IEC 60529
Available Colours Full RGBW Colur change, Toggle switch operation, colour scroll on startup, PTT Technology ensures continuous synchronisation of all the lights
Suitable Use Above & below the water-line
Spacing 1.2 - 2mtr
Driver Type Integral
Optional (BlueFin Switch):
Bluefin LED On/Off Momentary Light Switch, supplied with wiring loom
For use with the following Bluefin LED lights; P3, P6N, P6CC, P12, P24, P24CC, M12, OR20, MR20, GW20, all Dock Lights
1 x BLUEFIN 12V~24v Piranha P6CC NITRO LED Underwater Light