LEDADVANTAGE introduces the ultra reliable 18 Watt Waterproof Compact LED Flood Work Light (White Housing). Designed ideally for marine applications, these LED Flood lights are manufactured from a durable died-cast aluminium housing that fully protects all internal electronics from shock, vibration and water. The rear of the housing has been designed to incorporate large cooling ribs for optimized heat dissipation. This is an ultra compact and light-weight LED Flood light.
The flood light provides a crisp 1260 lumens white 6000K light in a compact high technology lamp that provides substantial power savings.
This is a high-grade solid-state high-performance extremely compact LED flood work light enables the design of a 'fit & forget' light. Completely sealed work light that requires minimum service and maintenance.
Quick Product Specs:
- 100% Brand New Product in packaging
- Quality LEDADVANTAGE brand product with guaranteed Australian Warranty (Details as specified below)
- Designed specifically for marine conditions - body is manufactured from a durable die cast aluminium body.
- Energy-efficient design, an economical way to illuminate your boat at night without the worry of energy waste.
- Low power consumption and low current draw.
- Low heat rating which reduces lens or led distortion
- Reflector optics combined with the high intensity LED's work to provide an even illumination with maximum efficiency, reduced scatter losses and improved beam.
- LED light have been designed to withstand extremely high levels of vibration and mechanical shock.
- Suitable for for use in applications where extreme cold and mechanical stress make other Halogen and LED work lights unsuitable.
- Multipurpose applications ranging from: Marine deck lighting to Caravan awning lighting. Suitable for anywhere with a 12~24v connection.
Protective System: IP 65
Light Source: LED 6 x 3W Ultra Bright LED's
Operating Voltage: 12~24V DC
Current Rating:1.5A (12v) / 0.75A (24v)
Light Output: 1260 Lumens
Light Beam: Flood Beam
Color Temperature: 6000k
Working Temperature: -40 ~ 50 Degrees
Dimensions: 155mm Wide x 44mm Height x 45mm Depth (Excludes Mounting Bracket)