LEDADVANTAGE introduces our economy battery isolator switch. With a 100A continuous rated duty at 12v and 500A intermittent or momentary.
Simply turn key and remove to isolate and secure the electrical system to ensure nothing draws power from the main battery during storage on when on the water.
Suitable for 12V and 24V Systems. Supplied complete
with rubber sealing cap on switch and bonus 2 keys - which means you will have a spare.
Quick Product Specs:
- 100% Brand New Product in Original Packaging
- 100A Continuous & 500A Intermittent - on 12V DC.
- Twist knob style switch
- Suitable for installation and use on 12V - 24V System
- Black ABS Housing with Red Keys
- Switch can be safely rotated to select either ON or OFF. Important: Engine must be stopped before selecting OFF, this is to -protect the alternator.
Current Draw: 100 Amp Continuous, 500 Amp Intermittent, Rated at 12V
Installation: M8 (8mm) stud electrical connections & M5 (5mm) mounting holes
1 x 12-24v Marine Battery Isolator Switch with Water-Resistant Rubber Cap
2 x Keys