This under water light is a more compact design taking us less space on the transom. It clever white polymer housing will suit most boat exterior colors, and the new design is light-weight.
A stunning marine-grade LED underwater light designed to increase the value of any vessel and attract squids, fish and other marine life to the water’s surface for a great ‘on the water’ experience and attract the eyes of fellow boating enthusiasts.
These lights are functional on a 12~24v connection. Depending on the clarity of the ocean’s water these will light up to 50ft (15m), creating a stunning wakeboard effect after sunset.
Important: LED light must be used and turned on underwater only, as they are water cooled.
- 100% Brand New Product in retail packaging
- 12 volt dc application, 1amp draw
- Durable white polymer cover with fully enclosed and sealed led unit.
- Approximately 1.5m wiring provided (pre-wired into the led unit)
- LED Light is fully waterproof and submersible (watertight construction)
- Rated for up to 50,000 hours of use
- Samsung LED Chips
Wiring: Twin-core wiring (approx 150cm), pre-wired into the light)
Dimensions: 160 (wide) x 78.5mm (height) x 23.6mm (deep). Requires a 8mm Pilot hole for surface mounting.
Current Rating: 1.9A (12v) / 0.96A (24V) Power Draw: 23 watt
Type of LED: 10 x 3 Watt Samsung LED Chip lights
Effective Lumens: 1037
Light Angle: 120 Degree
Installation: Surface mount on the hull with pilot hole for wiring or installed onto most edge trim tab systems.
1 x 12v/24v 23 watt White LED Underwater light