Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps with Rule's exclusive "Sponge ability" feature. New innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and water sensor in a single housing. Unique Rule "Sponge ability" feature leaves the bilge the driest ever - when water in the bilge reaches a certain height the sensor automatically activates and the pump runs until water is pumped out, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour.
Pump check feature - simply touch the pump check button and hold for a few seconds to test cycle the pump.
New water sensing technology prevents motor oil in the bilge from entering the waterway!
Quick Product Specs:
- 100% Brand New Marine-Grade Products
- Fully automatic submersible bilge pump systems
- Bilge water sensor and pump in a common housing
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessible to clear debris
- Threaded ports for easy installation. Straight and 90 deg included
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation
- 3rd wire allows for manual over-ride using switch panel or it can activate an alarm or indicator lamp
- Thermal overload protection.
- Single touch test button feature.
- 3 Year Warranty
Dimensions: 114.3mm / 4.5" (Height) x 152.4mm / 6" (Width) x 82.5mm / 3.25" (Depth)
Foot Print Size: 69.9mm / 2.75" x 114.3mm / 4.5"
Amp Draw:12v @ 3.4 Amps
Outlet Hose Size: 28mm / 1 1/8"
Fuse Size Required: 5 Amp
GPH Open Flow: 1,100 GPH / 4,140 Litres Per Hour
1 x 12v Sensor-Activated 1,100 GPH / 4,140 Litres Per Hour Automatic Marine Bilge Pump
1 x Straight Threaded Port
1 x 90 Degree Threaded Port