This is a fully waterproof and submersible unit suitable for trailer boats.
A stunning marine-grade LED underwater light designed to increase the value of any vessel and attract squids, fish and other marine life to the water’s surface for a great ‘on the water’ experience and attract the eyes of fellow boating enthusiasts.
Designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. Enclosed within a 100% fully sealed (Waterproof & Submersible) unit are 6 high grade Japanese Nichia LED's, protected by a 316 marine grade Stainless Steel Cover. These lights are functional on a 12v DC connection. Depending on the clarity of the ocean’s water these will light up to 50ft (15m), creating a stunning wakeboard effect after sunset.
Compared to its 50-watt halogen competition, our 10.8w underwater lighting draws only a fraction of the power while producing a significantly brighter output.
Aside from efficiency and performance, this underwater light is unmatched in ease of installation. Today's underwater lighting products are extremely heavy, require a large thru-hull cut below the water line and involve several additional steps for installation. With only a small hole for wiring and 2 screws for attachment, our LED surface mount design makes installation as quick and effortless as possible.
- 100% Brand New Product in retail packaging
- 12 volt DC application, 0.9amp draw
- Durable 316 Stainless Steel Cover with fully enclosed and sealed led unit.
- Approximately 60cm of tinned core wiring provided (pre-wired into the led unit)
- LED Light is fully waterproof and submersible (watertight construction)
- Rated for up to 50,000 hours of use
- Diffused lens assists in producing a 90 degree light output
- Requires two (2) stainless steel mounting screws, not provided.
- Suitable for trailer boats only (not suitable for permanently moored yachts/boats, warranty will be voided if installed on permanently moored yachts/boats)
Wiring: Tinned twin-core wiring (approx 60cm), pre-wired into the light)
Dimensions: 150mm (wide) x 48mm (height) x 18mm (deep)
Current Rating: 0.9Amp rating
Power Draw: 10.8 watt
Lumens: 500 Lumens
Type of LED: 6 x Japanese Nichia LED's
Installation: Surface mount on the hull with pilot hole for wiring or installed onto most edge trim tab systems. Light requires two mounting screws (preferably stainless steel)
1 x 12v 10.8 watt White LED Underwater light (316 Stainless Steel Housing)